3D2N Penang Full Day Tour Package
Day 1 : Arrival + Transfer-in (No Meals)
Welcome to Penang!! Upon arrival, our driver will pick up at the airport then transfer to your hotel for check-in. Free at your own leisure after check-in.
Day 2 : Penang Full Day Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast, meet at the hotel lobby for the half day tour in Penang.
Meet at the hotel lobby then proceed a drive to Kek Lok Si Temple, a Buddhist temple situated in Air Itam in Penang facing the sea and commanding an impressive view, and is one of the best known temples on the island. After that proceed to take the funicular train up to Penang Hill where you can view George Town and Penang Bridge. Interesting places up Penang Hill will be the Viewing Deck, the Owl Museum and the Love Lock. After tour, transfer back to your hotel in George Town.
Optional entrance fee not included, need to pay direct at visiting place:
- Penang Hill Furnicular train – RM10/adult (MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old RM3/child (MyKad holder), RM30/adult (non-MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old RM5/child (non-MyKad holder)
- The Owl Museum – RM12/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old free
In the afternoon then proceed for a half day tour to Chew Jetty, one among the eight clan jetties of Weld Quey where the village is built on stilts. It is also one of the mural site for Ernest Zacharevic’s ‘Mirrors George Town’ project that was in conjunction with George Town Festival 2012. Continue your journey for Heritage trails include St George Church, Kuan Yin Temple, Little India, Sri Mahamarianman Temple, Kapitan Keling Mosque and Armenian Street. After tour transfer back to the pier before your ship depart to the next destination. After tour transfer back to your hotel.
Day 3 : Departure (Breakfast)
Check-out and meet with the driver at the hotel lobby. Transfer-out to the Penang International Airport or Swettenham Pier for your departure. End of service
- Accommodation with daily breakfasts
- Meals per itinerary mentioned
- Return airport transfers
- Private Air-Conditioned transportation
- Single entrance tickets per mentioned in itinerary
- Driver & Tour Guide (English/Malay Speaking)
- Tourist Guide
- Air ticket and taxes
- Optional entrance fee
- Local government fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
- Minimum 2 adults travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry)
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above (please refer to the hotel categories and choices during booking)
- Above rates valid for FIT booking only. GIT (10 paxs & above) kindly send to [email protected] for quotation
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child below 3 years old FOC unless specified
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult