Day 1 : Arrival + Transfer-in + Half Day Tour (No Meals)
Welcome to Penang!! Upon arrival, our driver will pick up at the airport. On the way to the George Town area, we will make a stop at Snake Temple (closes at 6pm), this temple is perhaps the only temple of its kind in the world. The temple is filled with the smoke of burning incense and a variety of pit vipers. Continue your journey to the Kek Lok Si Temple, a Buddhist temple situated in Air Itam in Penang facing the sea and commanding an impressive view, and is one of the best known temples on the island. After that proceed to take the funicular train up to Penang Hill where you can view George Town and Penang Bridge. Interesting places up Penang Hill will be the Viewing Deck, the Owl Museum and the Love Lock. After tour, transfer to your hotel in George Town. Check-in and free and easy at your own leisure. You can explore George Town at night on foot, it’s just steps away from your hotel.
Optional entrance fee not included, need to pay direct at visiting place:
- Penang Hill Furnicular train – RM10/adult (MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old RM3/child (MyKad holder), RM30/adult (non-MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old RM5/child (non-MyKad holder)
- The Owl Museum – RM12/adult (MyKad & non-MyKad holder), Children below 7yrs old free
Day 2 : Free & Easy (Breakfast)
Free and easy on your own leisure. You may enjoy your evening shopping or dining on local delights nearby your hotel. You can choose charter our transport for tour.
Day 3 : Departure (Breakfast)
Check-out and meet with the driver at the hotel lobby. Transfer-out to the Penang International Airport or Swettenham Pier for your departure. End of service
- Two (02) night stay hotel in Penang at city/beach area day 1 and day 2
- Half day tour day 1 (entrance tickets not included)
- Return airport transfer day 1 & day 3 (transfer-in & transfer-out)
- Air ticket and taxes
- Optional entrance fee
- Local government fee
- Travel insurance
- Other not mention in itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2 adults travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry)
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above (please refer to the hotel categories and choices during booking)
- Above rates valid for FIT booking only. GIT (10 paxs & above) kindly send to [email protected] for quotation
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Confirmation will be received within 72 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child below 3 years old FOC unless specified
- Child above 11 years old considered as Adult
- Payment by credit card will incur additional 5% charges