Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm / 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Meet up with driver guide at hotel lobby. Tour started by heading to Penang Hill. Penang Hill was used as a retreat during the British colonial period, and is now a popular tourist destination in Penang. The top of the hill is accessible via the Penang Hill Railway from its base station at Hill Railway Station Road. After this, pay a visit to Kek Lok Si Temple. Kek Lok Si Temple is a Buddhist temple situated in Air Itam in Penang facing the sea and commanding an impressive view, and is one of the best known temples on the island. It is said to be the largest Buddhist temple in Malaysia. We will make a rest stop at local product/souvenir shop. About 12:30pm/ 5:30pm, send back to hotel. End of service.
- Fuel & Parking
- Driver only (8pax and above in a group will provide English speaking tour guide)
- Entrance Fees
- Use sedan car/ passenger van for tour
- Drinking water (1 bottle per person)
- Personal expenses
- Shopping expenses
- Tipping for driver guide
- RM130/pax (booking for 2-5pax), RM100/pax (booking for 6-10pax)
Terms & Conditions:
- Itinerary might be changed subject to weather and traffic conditions.