Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm (Maximum 8 hours)
Meet up with driver guide at hotel lobby. Discover the George Town area where you will start your day at Chew Jetty, one among the eight clan jetties of Pengkalan Weld where the village is built on stilts. It is also one of the mural site for Ernest Zacharevic’s ‘Mirrors George Town’ project that was in conjunction with George Town Festival 2012. Then you can also visit Queen Victoria Clock Tower, Fort Cornwallis (Photo stop at outside), Penang City Hall, coastline along Esplanade, Logan Heritage building, and followed by a visit to the street of harmony – St George Church, Goddess of mercy temple, Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Kapitan Keling Mosque, We will drop you at street art at Arminian street for photo taking. Then we pass by the colourful Little India. We will drop your chocolate and coffee stops. After these, we will be having lunch or you can try Penang Laksa (spicy noodle with mince fish meats) (at own cost).
After that, we will be heading to visit Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple. Penang Hill was used as a retreat during the British colonial period, and is now a popular tourist destination in Penang. The top of the hill is accessible via the Penang Hill Railway from its base station at Hill Railway Station Road. Kek Lok Si Temple is a Buddhist temple situated in Air Itam in Penang facing the sea and commanding an impressive view, and is one of the best known temples on the island. It is said to be the largest Buddhist temple in Malaysia.. After completing your tour around 4:30pm, we will send you back to your hotel. End of service.
- Fuel & Parking
- English speaking driver cum guide assistance (basic commentary only)
- Entrance Fees for Penang hill
- Use sedan car/ passenger van for tour
- Drinking water (1 bottle per person)
- Personal expenses
- Shopping expenses
- Tipping for driver guide
- Habitat/ owl museum ticket (optional)
- Kek Lok Si Tram (optional)
- RM170/pax (booking for 2pax group size)
- RM125/pax (booking for 3-4pax group size)
- RM110/pax (booking for 5-10pax group size)
- RM84/pax (child 3-11 years old)
- RM185/pax (booking for 2pax group size)
- RM140/pax (booking for 3-5pax group size)
- RM125/pax (booking for 6-10pax group size)
- RM95/pax (child 3-11 years old)
Price is per person based on the group size.
Terms & Conditions:
- Itinerary might be changed subject to weather and traffic conditions.