Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Meet up with driver guide at hotel lobby. Discover the George Town area where you will start your day at Queen Victoria Clock Tower, Fort Cornwallis (Photo stop at outside), Penang City Hall, coastline along Esplanade, Logan Heritage building. We will continue our walking tour to Peranakan Museum (Bapa Nyonya), followed by a visit to the street of harmony – St George Church, Goddess of mercy temple, Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Kapitan Keling Mosque.
Lunch at the restaurant (at own cost)
We will drop you to Arminian street for photo taking and Cheah Kongsi, continue to Chew Jetty, one among the eight clan jetties of Pengkalan Weld where the village is built on stilts. Then we pass by the colourful Little India. We will drop your chocolate and coffee stops. Transfer back to hotel.
- Private Tour
- Fuel & Parking
- Driver only(8pax and above in a group will provide English speaking tour guide)
- Entrance Fees to Peranakan Museum, Khoo Kongsi
- Use sedan car/ passenger van for tour
- Drinking water (1 bottle per person)
- Personal expenses
- Shopping expenses
- Tipping for driver guide
- RM190/pax (booking for 2pax group size)
- RM140/pax (booking for 3-4pax group size)
- RM130/pax (booking for 5-10pax group size)
- RM98/pax (child 3-11 years old)
- RM220/pax (booking for 2pax group size)
- RM170/pax (booking for 3-5pax group size)
- RM160/pax (booking for 6-10pax group size)
- RM119/pax (child 3-11 years old)
Price is per person based on the group size.
Terms & Conditions:
- Itinerary might be changed subject to weather and traffic conditions.