Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm / 2:00pm to 6:00pm (Maximum 4 hours)
Meet up with driver guide at hotel lobby. Tour started by heading to Penang Hill. Penang Hill was used as a retreat during the British colonial period, and is now a popular tourist destination in Penang. The top of the hill is accessible via the Penang Hill Railway from its base station at Hill Railway Station Road. You can see the best scenery of Penang, also can visit to Habitat/ Owl museum (at own expenses). After this, pay a visit to Kek Lok Si Temple. Kek Lok Si Temple is a Buddhist temple situated in Air Itam in Penang facing the sea and commanding an impressive view, and is one of the best known temples on the island. It is said to be the largest Buddhist temple in Malaysia. You can also try our famous Penang Laksa (own cost). We will make a rest stop at local product/souvenir shop. About 12:30pm/ 5:30pm, send back to hotel. End of service.
- Private guided tour
- Fuel & Parking
- Group size 2 pax and below – sedan/ mpv tourist guide cum driver
- Group size 5 pax and above – passenger van driver + tourist guide
- Use sedan car/ passenger van for tour
- Penang hill funicular train ticket (normal)
- Personal expenses
- Shopping expenses
- Tipping for driver guide
- Habitat ticket/ Owl museum ticket (optional)
- Kek Lok Si tram (optional)
- RM190/pax (booking for 2pax group size)
- RM145/pax (booking for 3-4pax group size)
- RM115/pax (booking for 5-7pax group size)
- RM95/pax (booking for 8-9pax group size)
- RM205/pax (booking for 2pax group size)
- RM160/pax (booking for 3-4pax group size)
- RM130/pax (booking for 5-7pax group size)
- RM110/pax (booking for 8-9pax group size)
Price is per person based on the group size.
Terms & Conditions:
- Itinerary might be changed subject to weather and traffic conditions.